Thank you for your interest in St. Francis Xavier Catholic Academy. Come visit with us! There is an open house every Thursday from 9-10 a.m or call 718-857-2559 to make an appointment. Our office hours are 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Completed application form online at http://mytads.com/a/stfrancisxaviercatholicacademy
Upon completion of the application process, you will be contacted by the admissions office to schedule an interview and complete the online registration process, including an application for need based scholarship assistance.
The following items will be necessary to complete the registration process.
- Non-refundable registration fee ($275), refundable non-interest bearing deposit ($200)
- Student writing and math problem solving samples (2nd-8th grade)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- Proof of Address (2 original forms)
- Report card, if applicable ( K-8th grade)
- Up-to-Date Medical Records
If you need assistance in completing the online process, please contact the school office at 718-857-2559.